anem is back!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Yeah, my sis anem is back in Malaysia. Alhamdulillah, she managed to complete her studies in Canada for 4 years (if I'm not mistaken). Thanks to Allah for protecting her from bad things outside there. It's not easy to live alone without family in the country where we are not familiar with. 1 wrong steps, we could be like Amalina Che Bakri or Ariff Alfian. Oh well, dats wat we call qada' & qadar. What eva happen, we have to seek way & protection from Allah. Bcoz He is Almighty.

Well, anem bought a gift for me. It's clinique blended powder. Unfortunately, she can't find the shade dat I requested. She bought invicible transparency where all skin colors can match. It's ok for me. Let say the powder is suitable with my skin, then I'll continue buying new one which suit with my skin color. Anyway, thanks a lot anem!


2 comments:

Shy Syaz said...

skejap je dh 4 years kan. welcome back anem!!

mohd ashraf abdul aziz said...

wahh..leh la kite share bedak tu.wakakaka..welkam anem..mane justin bieber?